Monday, October 7, 2013

Field Leisner Wk5

Hey I was haveing some technical issues with mine. I split a bunch of stuff to get extra geo last week and there were huge seam lines down the sides of the arm pits. I tried dyno meshing but it kept on messing up. I finally got the main sculpt to close up but I haven't done to much extra detail work this week. Ill make up for it. I wasnt planing on haveing these problems earlier today. I did for fun rework one of my first sculpts last semester a couple of days ago for fun. So I'm gonna add that one in.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.