Monday, November 4, 2013

Zach Carlock WK09 - Change In Plans

So, I kind of ended up restarting my whole character, but heear me out!

This is as far as I got with Mac, the robot character I've been working on.
I started to realize that I really wasn't happy working on this character for this project. Don't get me wrong, I'm really excited about it and still plan to bring it to finish, just not for this class or during this semester. I'm putting Mac on hold, so to say. It's just that this project has us focussing on skin and muscle and bone and all that good stuff, and my character has none of those. I was basically just modeling him piece by piece and felt that that wasn't what I should be doing for this project. Plus, hard surface is a bitch.

So with that, I decided to make an alien. I came up with the three following concepts:

I really liked all three but really fell in love with the third, the Spaceship Doctor character. For his design I envision that he is an amphibian, and needs a life sustaining suit worn on him at all times. I also wanted to make him look intelligent and thoughtful to fit his doctor roll.

This is where I'm at now. Hope y'all like it!


Look at them poop toes.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.